Here's what's new under the hood and around the product teams at Bananatag:
New: Attach files in the Email Designer in Outlook 365
- Added the ability to easily add attachments to your emails right in the Bananatag Email Designer in the Outlook 365 add-in. Attachments are not tracked.
Your Bananatag Account
- Updated the Getting Started page in your account with easier to follow instructions for new users as well as updated screenshots
- Fixed an issue that caused link color to render incorrectly after a block is split into two columns in the email designer
- Fixed an issue that prevented parent accounts from filtering reports by subject line
- Fixed as issue that prevented filtering email reporting by the name of the folder containing the email
- Updated our device database to recognize the newest smartphones and tablets on the market
Integrations and more
- Corrected an issue that occasionally resulted in inaccurate mobile previews when using the email designer within the Outlook add-in
Check status.bananatag.com for the current status of all systems and services.